The Charlotte Hobbs Memorial Library is located in Lovell, Maine and is an important community resource there. The Museum's history dates back to 1908, when it first opened as the Lovell Pubic Library. It has since been renamed as the Charlotte Hobbs Memorial Library and has undergone expansions and renovations.
Today the Library contains over 17,000 volumes as well as more than 450 audiobooks and approximately 900 videos, all available to the public.
Selected Charlotte Hobbs Memorial Library images:
- Lovell library renovation, 1975
- Library float at Lovell Old Home Day Parade, 1976
- Hobbs Family Homestead
- The Charlotte Hobbs Memorial Library, 1994
- Library, Schoolhouse, Lovell, 1914
- Lovell Public Library in 1907
- Original Lovell Public Library Logo, 1908
- Mary Watson, Lovell, ca. 1967
- Charlotte Hobbs, 1896
- John and Dora Hobbs with Margaret, ca. 1900
- Elisabeth Farr reading with children, Lovell, 1975